What types of cookies do we use?
Functional or necessary cookiesFunctional or necessary cookies ensure that our website functions properly. For example:
- Remembering which permissions you have given for the collection of your data.
- Remembering that you have already applied for a certain vacancy.
- Stored browser settings so that you can view our website optimally on your screen.
- An even load on the website so that it is easily accessible and continues to work optimally.
Analytical cookiesWe use analytical cookies with the help of third parties to investigate website use. These statistics give us insight into, among other things, how often we are visited and where we can improve our website. In this way we can continuously optimize the experience with our website. The following data is stored, among other things:
- The IP address that is made anonymous.
- Technical characteristics, such as the browser you use (such as Chrome, Safari or Firefox), the resolution of your computer screen, your language preference and which device you use.
- From which page you came to the website.
- When and for how long you visit or use the website
- Whether you use functionalities of the website.
- Whether our communication is read;
- Which pages you visit on our website.