In a nutshell
You have at least ten years of experience in development. We're not really exactly focused on years of experience per se but we want applicants who get themselves out of pretty big challenges. You are able to choose the best technical solution to create an optimized project. You are also able to share your knowledge with other teammates, mostly other developers that will understand your development gibberish and learn from you.
You're somewhere in America (and preferably live in Chicago ) and you are able to work on the EST timezone hours. That's great right? Let's get into the nitty-gritty though, because we surely won't escape this one without a much-anticipated bullet list.
Here we go:
- You have worked on large ( to really incredibly large ) projects and know what it means to work at scale.
- You have excellent Back-End skills (PHP, DB, Wordpress, Contentful, Prismic, GraphQL,…).
- You have excellent Sysadmin skills (AWS, Vercel, Azure,…).
- You have very good Front-End tech awareness (React, Vue.js, Next.js,…).
- Having some WebGL tech awareness is a bonus.
- You can envision and create relevant technical stacks.
- You can present stacks to clients in different ways (diagrams, decks, workshops,…). And we love it because you're not shy.
- You can brief and support the production team to develop the stacks.
- You can estimate both Front-End and Back-End work.
- You might have experience with interactive installations and this is a clear bonus.
Okay, that's out of the way, now we can also tell you we already know you understood that was a hands-on position and as a part of a larger team of pretty cool individuals if we must say so ourselves.
Well, this looks like a pretty heavy set of knowledge but since you didn’t run away yet, you might be this hidden talent we are looking for. Today, you have a chance to work with the most amazing team you’ll ever meet. Ho, just in case : applicants with a valid US Visa will be considered in priority.
Your updated portfolio but we also know that can be tricky for this position. So if you have some references, GitHub and whatnot. Just shoot. Just avoid the little scribbled post-its.
Your resume goddammit and just to be honest with you… we don't care about your cover letter, we already know you're willing to work with us. We care about results.
Please note that we're really really busy right now and we will only get back to the candidates moving to the next step. Sorry about that!
Why are you still there? We're waiting for you already.
Send everything to [email protected].